There is no denying the world is just waiting for Prince Harry and Megan to tie the knot. Everywhere I look there is royalty memorabilia. Everyone is taking about it, the TV the radio even my 8 year old won’t stop going on and on about it and they say if you can’t beat ’em you join ’em. So here we go! I’ve quickly put together my process of achieving a very subtle and sweet face for a royal wedding weekend if you are maybe going out to celebrate or even just chilling out with friends while watching what is probably going to be one of the most watched weddings in Tv history(Well we’ll see about that one).
Here are 10 easy tips to looking great this weekend…
1.) So I always love to put on a hydrating mask early in the day to get my skin feeling super relaxed and fresh. Any mask you love should do. There’s tons even in Poundland or your local drug store.
2) My make up process always starts with my eyebrows… What’s a face without a well defined eyebrow to go, Slay ’em dead!
I use my Pro longwear Fond De Teint Foundation by Mac (HERE) to define my eyebrow filling, you can also use your concealer, what ever makes you happy.
3) I then move on to use my concealer to hide my spots. I mean like we all have spots right or am I the only one… What, no way!!!!!! I use Mac’s Studio Conceal and correct Palette (Here)… Tip: The reddish one is the best to completely hide away your spots and use a lighter tone than your skin tone to work on your eye bag area.
4) Next is my foundation(S). Yes, I actually have to mix 2 shades to get my perfect tone. So I spend twice the amount (Any one relate?). I use Mac’s Pro Longwear Fond de teint (HERE) In colour NC45 & NC 50.
5) A good blending technique is actually the key to a perfectly even skin tone when applying make up. So make sure you have a good foundation brush or you could even use you hands if you’ve got the patience… I clearly don’t!
6) Now on a regular day I don’t bother much with eyeshadow but for Harry and Megan I’ll go the extra mile LOl!
7) To Achieve this look, I have used Urban Decay’s ‘Naked 2 Palette (HERE) for a neutral base and a random bright coloured palette lying around my house that happened to just have a green shade in it haha but you can use this (HERE)
8) Eyelashes are a girl’s best friend, whose with me!!! The trick is start right in the middle to position them perfectly. It’ll reduce the time of your eyelash struggles from 2 hours to 2 minutes #easypeasy #doyoulovemenow oh and use Duo Eyelash Adhesive (HERE), they are simply the best.
I’m not sure why I thought I had to look up to show you but anyway…Voila!!!
9) I’m still being very subtle so for my lips I’m going for a rosey look.. I am using Urban Decay’s Sheer Vice Lipstick in shade ‘Obsessed’ (HERE) which by the way is Vegan…how cool! Not that I’m Vegan but being Vegan is cool and all ok, Im just going to shut up!
10) Now get all that makeup sitting nice and tight. You don’t want to look caked and baked so finish off with a make up setting Spray. It will also keep your makeup looking fresh through out day. I’m using Urban Decay’s ‘All Nighter’ Get it (HERE)
And here we go guys!!! MY FINISHED LOOK!!!
I have a full Video Tutorial on this on my Youtube Channel, You should totally go see it HERE
Enjoy your weekend and tell me all about it if you can. Muah! X